I dont wann kill myslef but its harder everyday im

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: BMTH - Can You Feel My Heart - Therapist Reacts
i dont wann kill myslef, but its harder everyday. im cryinh here, i love this song and love how you broke it down its like we were talking ❤‍🩹

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing how you are feeling with us. The weight of life can be very heavy at times. I am not sure of the context of everything you are going through, but I am certain it is probably very painful. We care here at HeartSupport and if you ever want/need to share more, please feel free to do so. Hope you can feel some relief to what you are experiencing sometime soon. <3

I hope the tears brought to you a little bit of relief and peace, even if it was just a little bit or even temporary. It sounds like you’ve been dealing with a lot and carrying a heavy load on your shoulders for a while now, so you deserve so much to have a freaking break - of feeling like you can just let it all out and breathe a little more fully. Without th eworry of how someone could say or how they may react. Just the possibility of being and sharing how life has been for you.

I don’t know your life context or what you’ve been through lately, but I hear you and surely feel the heaviness of your hurt through your words. There are times when it feels just too hard and like life is suffocating us. Under such circumstances it takes a lot of energy to express one way or another that we’re not okay. So thank you for doing so here, and for letting us sit next to you while you are feeling all of this, even if it’s virtual presence. If one thing remains certain, it is that you don’t have to carry any of this just on your own. And if you have no one willing to listen and hear you out, we do here. You have a safe place to talk and share what’s on your heart, without needing to justify anything. You have all the right to be human and to be vulnerable.

I’ve personally went through times when it felt like life was almost becoming a joke, throwing obstacles and pain at me over and over. You barely have the time to catch your breath that something else hits you and you end up losing sight of what life is made for, of why it would be worth to keep going. It leaves you with this horrible sensation of being completely down, unable to move in any direction or to get back on your feet. Your energy is just depleted and you crave for someone to freaking see you and help you figure things out, although at the same time yo be left on your own as you don’t want to burden anyone. It’s hard to feel like you’re burning alive but that somehow it’s all silent and you’d be condemned to feel it just on your own, away form others sight, care and presence. Rest assured that we see you here and your pain is not expressed to a void. It’s an honor to have the possibility to get to know you, no matter how much or not you are willing to share.

In case you need to hear this today: you matter, friend. There is no one else like you in this world. The pain that you feel, the obstacles you are facing, are not going to determine the rest of your life. They may become a part of your story, but they won’t define who you are, how much you can bring into this world and how much good you can keep receiving from it.

I’m rooting for you.

-Micro