I don't want to live anymore, I just want peace

I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m not good enough, I’ll never be good enough. I’m lonely, I’m sad, and I’m worth absolutely nothing. I give no joy to anyone. I have nothing to offer. I just wish I was dead. I hate saying that but I’m so alone, nothing is helping. I just want to be gone. I want this pain gone. It’s been too long since I have felt happy. I just want to stop feeling this stupid pressure in my chest.

2 Likes

Hey, take a step back. It sounds like your putting alot of pressure on yourself. There is no need to prove anything to anyone except yourself. And that standard is whatever makes you happy.
Have you thought about doing the activities you use to do when you felt happy?

Nothing works anymore. It’s hopeless, this was my last hope. This used to make me feel better when I was sad. I’m just too far gone I guess. Thanks anyways

I’m not going to give up on you just like that.

It’s not worth your time. I’m a lost cause

You’re not. Not letting you off the hook that easily.

For one I can tell your creative. Just by your username.

Really, I appreciate the effort. I’m not worth it

The fact that you care about me investing my time tells me that you are.

I’m not. Please don’t waste any more time on me

I’m a bit of a stickler. So I’m going to pester you as much as I can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then I’m sorry. I bet you’re a very nice person but I can’t allow you to waste another thought on me.

Too late. I already am. And thanks for the compliment. You kinda made my night :slight_smile:

Please stop. It’s not worth your time. I’m not worth it, if I have to I will delete the post so you don’t waste anymore time on me.

Time may be of the essence. But it’s not time wasted. It is up to you if you want to delete this post. I cant stop you. Just like you have the decision to leave this conversation, you have the decision to get help.

Nothing can help me. Please have a good night and don’t waste time on me anymore

It’s not time wasted

Hey friend,

Sounds like your mind is telling you a lot of dark things right now. I can see that you’re hurting but want to remind you that these dark thoughts your mind is telling you are not true.

• You are good enough
  • You are worthy of being loved.
  • You matter
  • How you are feeling matters.
  • You deserve to be heard

I can understand how hard being alone is. It sucks when you crave to have companionship but struggle to find it. But that doesn’t mean you aren’t good enough. Nor does it mean you aren’t lovable.

Hey, it’s okay to be hurting. But I want you to know that in this community you are good enough. As you are. You don’t have to impress anyone here or be in any specific way. You deserve to be loved, supported and encouraged. Because you are a person with value. Yes. It’s true.

2 Likes

I appreciate the help and the encouraging words but I am afraid nothing can help the way I am feeling. I am just too low. I have hit rock bottom and now I am just trying to come to terms with the fear of death. I am scared to die, I am scared of the pain. it sounds ironic when you live in pain that the thing stopping you is hurting. You and @Cp2231 are wonderful people for even wasting time on me, for a little moment I was feeling better. its my own fault I am down again. Thank you for all that you have done

1 Like

Gigi,

I know that you can’t see it right now, but you are not a waste of time. I am not wasting my time. I am doing what I love. And that is to reach out to those who are hurting. To remind them that they are loved, valued and cared for. That they deserve love, compassion and understanding.

You can say it a million times, but it doesn’t mean it’s true. You are not a waste of time. You aren’t a waste of space. The only thing that is true here is that you need to stop telling yourself that.

You are here for a reason. There must be a part of you deep down that knows that you are worth more than what you are feeling. You are just struggling to believe and accept it. And that’s okay. We all struggle with that sometimes.

Can we talk a little bit? Tell me some reasons why you feel you are a waste of time. Tell me what what is making you feel this way.