I feel better since I was able to see my mom’s face on FaceTime

I feel a lot better since I got to see her on the phone. But I’m still sad that I didn’t get to see my mom in person for Valentine’s Day.

2 Likes

It’s hard without my mama.:frowning:

It’s just so hard

I know you guys are busy, but I feel like I’m annoying as heck. I know u guys have others to help…why do I talk too much? Why do I post here too much?

I’m overwhelmed with emotions right now….I am sick and tired of it.

I wanna cry right now.

I feel like I do talk too much and I apologize for that.

I think it’s a very lovely thing that you feel safe to talk and allow your feelings to be seen and heard.
I understand that sometimes it can feel a bit intimidating and that perhaps having time to wait for a reply creates doubts.

I’m glad you got to talk to your mum, but I’m also very sorry you haven’t been able to see her face to face. It is a very hard thing to be separate from people we love very much. My heart goes out to you

2 Likes

I miss her so much, but I know I’ll see her again soon.🩵

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry you’re hurting and missing her, I can only imagine that when you see her again your heart will be so full of love and joy x

2 Likes

hey katelynn,

i’m really glad you got a chance to call your mom on facetime. it’s an incredible way to stay connected when we can’t be with them physically! but i absolutely understand the frustration and heartbreak of not having your mom there with you. is there a time you can plan towards for meeting up with her in-person? so then you’ll have that time to look forward to - that personally always helps me when i miss someone. how are you doing right now by the way? i’m sorry we couldn’t reply right away but we’re here with you now. i hope you were able to care for yourself with those valid emotions of the situation. sending so much love and comfort your way, my friend.

love,
twix

1 Like

Hi there Katelyn!

Thank you so much for sharing here with us. I really appreciate you being open with us. I know it can be hard

Please don’t ever apologize for writing to us! That’s what this community is for, and I hope you feel the love and support that you deserve.

I’m really happy that you were able to FaceTime with your mom! Those moment can be so powerful, especially when you can’t have the face to face interaction. And it makes me happy that you’ll be able to see her soon.

I know being away from someone you love can be so tough, but I know you’re tougher. Please stay strong. And we’re always here for you❤️

2 Likes

It’s good to hear that you had the possibility to connect with your mom! I hope it was a good time for both of you and an opportunity to feel joy together. Even if it’s just on facetime for now, it’s so important to have these moments when you can interact and share together some life updates.

It makes sense to miss her though and to long for the time you’ll see each other again - hopefully it will be soon! Personally, my sister lives in a different country, which is really far away from me, so the only way we have to stay connected regularly is through video calls every week. It’s hard because I wish to hug her so much more often, but thankfully we also live in a time when we can have these kinds of calls and conversations online. It doesn’t replace physical presence for sure, but it surely helps to reduce this feeling of distance sometimes. <3

1 Like

I’m fine…but it just hurts right now.

1 Like

I feel happy and proud of myself because I am getting things done by writing down all my chores that needs to be done before I can have free-time.:grin:

2 Likes

Yeah…it makes me feel better to know that I can always Call/FaceTime her. She’s my flesh and blood, and I love her to pieces.🩵

1 Like

Guys, I don’t know what to do anymore…my friend is being bullied by my “friends”. I honestly don’t think they’re my real friends….if they’re going behind my friends back.

2 Likes

I just don’t know what to do anymore………

2 Likes

That sounds like a rough situation, especially for being in the middle of it. I can imagine how conflicting that feels and makes you wonder who to trust.

By “bullying”, do you mean they are harassing and being mean to your friend? Or are they mostly gossiping?

1 Like

I’m so sorry katelynn, that sounds so rough. It’s never easy to see someone you care about act in a way that hurts yourself or other people you care about.
What does the friend who is being bullied say? Maybe you two can have a chat about how you both want to support each other.
Sending love your way

1 Like

Pretty much gossiping