I Feel like I don’t have any value

I’ve been struggling with a joint disease for 2 and half years now. I have pain some days and feel like it isn’t gonna stop ever since it is chronic.
I try my best to do things and to keep going but this past weeks have been so terrible for me and my joints. Some days I just wake up with pain.

Besides that I was talking to a friend but we have been involved romantically for a couple of months. He is so different with me now, he met a girl online and he just left me, he doesn’t wanna talk to me at all. And I feel so ugly and miserable.
The other girl is really pretty. And I believe I don’t have any value right now.

I’m a complicated person it seems for everyone.

Even my dad told me I have an ugly character. That he is done with my attitude. But honestly I’ve been trying my best to keep going and do things my parents want me to do, to be able to help them with stuff.
And it just seems like I’m a burden for everyone.
Nobody ever wants to stay with me.
Every year something happens and I feel so useless, so alone, so helpless.
And I feel so sad because I believe in God, but sometimes I can’t help to think about what would happen if I disappear, if I die. Will anyone care ?
Like I want to live but I have thoughts about leaving this earth.

I’m so heartbroken… I am tires of pretending I’m good. I’m not. And seems like nobody even cares.

I’m always there for everybody but no one NOT EVEN ONE person cares about me.

3 Likes

I feel the same way, I do believe have ugly characteristics about myself and no girls want to date me. It very intense pain, to point I wanted to hurt people and hurt myself. I had a teacher told I was never going have a girlfriend, my brother said I’m going be a 40 Virgin, my dad said I to much mental health problems for a girl.

I’m sorry so your feel this way, It one of the worst feelings in the world. Loneliness can s extremely hard things to go through. It long road of facing it. However we need find peace in ourselves, we can’t relay on others for it. Also it show that your strong and stand on your own, even when you think you can’t. Your a free person, you can choose what you want to do with your life whatever go on adventures, follow your passion and live life the way you want it. I believe you can purpose in life. In addition their no such thing as ugly, I only use that word to describe people personality. You do have value, you are loved.