I feel Numb

I can’t feel anything. I’m alone. I have no one to talk about it. I don’t feel like I matter and I want to disappear

3 Likes

Hi @Rosethorn - Thank you for being here, especially when you feel alone. You said you don’t have anyone to talk to, but I hope you find sharing here and the people here a comfort to you in this time. You truly do matter, and we offer understanding and appreciation here. However we can support you, you are worthy. Hang in there, you matter.

You are certainly not alone. I am hear with you. I don’t want you to disappear. Let’s talk about it.

I hurt someone I care about and I hate myself for it. It makes me afraid to connect to anyone honestly. I feel like a monster. This world doesn’t anymore hurtful people:
I have a roommate who stays away from me…probably because I have difficulty controlling my emotions. I don’t want to show people who I am because I feel repulsive overall. I don’t know how to have a strong mind.
I just want to be gone

First of all it is not your fault you can not control your emotions. you shouldn’t blame yourself if it’s not your fault. You not being able to control your feelings doesn’t mean your a monster. You are not repulsive and it will take time to get a strong mind sometimes you just need to talk with some one and im here for you. Every body gets hurt or hurts people whether they mean to or not it is just how humans are. Do not blame yourself
You are strong and belong here what you go through you and your struggles matter and i am here to help it is not a burden for me or a waste of my time i want to help so im here to listen anytime

I just feel dumb. I cry a lot …it takes me two seconds to cry. It’s embarrassing and pathetic. I feel pathetic for writing about it. Especially during these times, my personal feelings seem so small. I don’t know how to toughen up. Even with therapy. And I just want to punish myself for bringing discomfort to others. I hate myself for it

1 Like

I apologized to the person I hurt (who is a friend). They said they accept and will always love me. But they are still throwing shade about it. I don’t know how to speak up for myself because I feel what I’m going to say won’t matter😢 I know I was horrible and dumb.
I’m at a point I don’t want to talk about how I feel. I’m tired of upsetting people I care about

1 Like

Thank you for the update @Rosethorn! Sometimes even though someone may forgive us, it doesn’t stop the hurt they feel. I am not saying you deserve to be spoken about negatively, very much disagree with that, but it can sometimes help to understand what the other person may be thinking when we hear about things like this. They might still be hurting, and needing to share their pain with others. I am sorry that is impacting you and how you feel about yourself. Feeling guilty is normal and okay when we hurt someone, but just as you have asked for forgiveness from your friend, you might like to try and work on forgiving yourself and coming up with a plan to move forward to learn from your mistake.

You don’t have to share any more than you want here, we are glad to support you however you need. Thank you again for the update. I hope you are well today.