I feel so violated

Mainly venting but I am currently talking to my lawyer involving custody of my son but today I found out that my ex sent pictures of our text messages to his lawyer as “proof against me.” I don’t necessarily care because I was honestly going to show my lawyer texts as well because in all honesty, non of them really paint him in a good light but here’s where I am angry. He sent pictures of me breastfeeding our son to the lawyers as well!! In one you can just full on see my boobs and I feel so violated. As if him and his mom going through all of my things after I suddenly left wasn’t enough, they then had to send pictures of me feeding my son to our attorneys. It feels so weird, now my attorney and his have seen parts of me I don’t necessarily want people seeing. I feel like crap

4 Likes

Hi @Boots,

I’m sorry that this custody case is dragging on. This sounds so stressful and exhausting, and I’m proud of you for continuing to persevere through all that you’re going through.

In terms of the photos you mentioned, that sounds incredibly violating and uncomfortable. Sorry that he ended up doing this! It makes sense that you’d be upset, and I hope that this situation will resolve in a favorable manner soon.

You’re valuable and cared for here, and we appreciate you for sharing with us. Please keep us updated if there’s anything more on your mind.

<3 Tuna

1 Like

Oh, @Boots, I’m so sorry this happened to you. It makes completely sense to feel the way you do. No one else but you should get to choose if this type of picture would be shared or not. It was an intimate and personal moment with your son, nothing that others need to see.

You’re in the middle of a war right now and it seems that your ex is trying to redefine the rules. That’s awful. A certain amount of respect should still be present.

I hope all of this will soon be behind you, so you can regain some peace and wouldn’t have to worry about any of it. My heart goes out to you. <3

Hi Boots,
i feel so sorry to hear about that. that is really awful to witness, and how you feel i could only imagine.
you do not deserve any of this, in any kind of form. after all that you have gone through in the past, what
you shared before. respect should be given, there should be that in anytime.
my toughts are with you, and i hope so much that this whole situtation will come to pieces for you. you deserve
your peace and your life in beauty and joy. stay strong, you already are. you can be proud of yourself.
feel loved and hugged my Friend. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry that he’s taken advantage of you having a caring moment with your child. I don’t see in any circumstance how that was necessary or would even remotely aid his case. People will sadly come to a point where they forget that the people involved are in fact people. They try every angle to manipulate situations to benefit their goal. But in the end, was it worth it? Nobody should have to feel that unsafe and violated. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling right now. I do hope there is a way for your lawyer to be able to communicate with his to destroy those photos because I can’t imagine needing them or using them for any “evidence”. A loving parent nurturing their child is something special and to turn it into anything else is unimaginable. I hope that you’re taking care of yourself, boots. We love you

1 Like