I feel the pain had a terrible childhood

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Daddy By Korn
I feel the pain, had a terrible childhood.

1 Like

Had a bad experience with a family member and his friend on multiple occasions. I’m 42 yrs old and still feel the pain and discomfort hearing this song.

1 Like

Hi, Thank you for posting, I am so very sorry this happened to you, Childhood trauma can affect everyone differently. For some, it can have significant mental health effects. For others, it might mean the development of chronic physical health conditions.

How trauma affects you depends on many things, including your temperament, resources, and environment. In every case, [healing is possible]
I have found a website where you should find some information that could help you.

I wish you well, and please know… You did nothing to deserve that treatment and it does not define you, you are a wonderful person and you are loved. Lisa x

Hey there friend. I am so sorry for what you went through as a child. heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - I feel the pain had a terrible childhood - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 17 April 2024 | Loom

@@HeartSupport thank you for reply. I have not searched for help therapist wise but just kind of delt with it. I’m now 42 yrs old and this pain happened in my single digits years. Issues raised with a brother (family), brother’s friend (stranger) and random female (stranger) I met. All happened on separate occasions from what I recall. I try to forget it but keeps popping back in my memories.