I feel this

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: Sometimes every day is a struggle can you relate t
I feel this. :broken_heart:===========

1 Like

Yeah. It’s really hard in the middle of it. Hard to have the waves in life be CURRENT. For the pain and the difficulty to feel unrelenting. Especially when life just doesn’t stop. The responsibilities and burdens and expectations don’t care whether or not you’re worn down and exhausted and barely holding onto hope. It can be so ruthless. Sometimes I wish life would have compassion and just be like - you know what? This guy’s had a hard day. Why don’t you just go take a nap, and everything will be just fine until you get back?

But there is something kind about seeing Mark share this story - at least to me - because it says a few key things…1) I’m not alone - we are not alone. These storms in life face us all, and knowing that no one is immune - even our favorite artist - says something about being human. And that commonality is encouraging. Because if I’m not going through this alone, then 2) maybe if I talk about my issues I’ll get compassion instead of judgment. And that hope is critical. Because when we talk about what we’re facing, hope for something to change becomes possible because we open ourselves up to other perspectives…and probably more deeply important than that is that we open ourselves up to receive LOVE.

You matter. Your story and life may be brutal right now, but even in the midst of the mess…you matter. Thank you for commenting. -nate