I-feel-useless-i-dont-have-any-friends-irl-i-cant

From AGGRX: The best thing you can do, is have a select few friends, and I’m not talking 10. 3 or 5. But mostly 3.

From fantasma: what does being married has dodo with this

From fantasma: ik im a child to youdont worry

From AGGRX: Well in that case, just worry about doing hobbies.

From fantasma: there is no such thing===

From AGGRX: Draw. Music. Wouldn’t say gaming. Dance, something. Whatever you do, the best advice I can give you right now is to think 12 steps ahead before you do them. This age is the age of Disconnection, so focus on good friends.

From fantasma: U seem to have a constant urge to remind me that yeah, you are old, wow

When it comes to an emotional bond, at least a healthy one, it does tend to be heard. It requires that at least two people have a mature concept of and commitment to practice unconditional love. A lot of people, even in old age, can’t relate to that kind of connection.

It requires an advanced form of empathy, one in which you experience genuine joy when you hear about the good fortune of someone else. It’s when you feel acceptance and compassion for those who are unlovable. It’s when you care for and are nice to someone else without bothering to hope that they are nice to you in return. When you hear that someone else has won the lottery and you feel really good about it and you can laugh at any jealousy you might have, then you are becoming the kind of friend who can relate to another person with whom a deep connection can exist.

A person who has evolved to that level of wisdom and compassion may still be alone, but there exists within them what I consider to be a “presence of love,” that helps them be okay with being alone.

While you are waiting for such a friendship to be physically present, please consider that there are a lot of people on this site with whom it’s possible to feel so connected.

By the way, if you’re able to brighten anyone’s day, even if it’s a stranger and it’s a momentary courtesy, not only are you far from useless, but that simple act can potentially make a huge difference in the lives of many.

Being here and expressing your feelings is appreciated and very useful to others on this site. Thank you very much.