I Finally found true friends good stuff happend!

I wanted to share this because im so happy, and it makes me happy! Growing up I was social had friends there and there 2 or 3 best friends but they moved away or we grew apart. So usally my birthdays where quite lonley only having a few kids that where from my moms friends. I liked birthdays but i never got to enjoy them with the people i trusted it was just a sort of thing i got gifts from. But id say 2 years ago i made a friend 1 we where in the same classes and grew together fast she always talked, joked with me and was generally a great person. This year i made a new friend B she was in the same classes more quite but we connected and us 3 fromed a trio. I turn sn agetomorrow so i invited my friends to the mall and s pottery place today where we all got to paint pottery then after food then shopping! When we where at the craft store we got an charm bracelet for all 3 of us and each got 1 charm to represent each of us then marching charms and each year we are friends or on special occasions we add a charm to the bracelet. After that we went to the book store and dropped them off. This was the best birthday ive had in years beacuse they where truly there to spend time with me as a friend and not the party. They even took notice that i loved books and got me the right ones with out me telling them.im crying beacuse they know im a mess that i mess up, make mistakes, have a rocky relationship with my parents and still choose to be my friends. When i reapet something or accidentally talk to much they dont berate me or make me feel shame they just nod and understand. When i took my friend to my house it was messy but whe didnt care or make any mean comments even after i accidentally messed up and she cried ( tried to do a piggy back ride that did not end well) she didnt even yell snd after a few min we where back to normal. Looking at the bracelet its hard not to cry ive never had friends who would stand up for me or spend hours talking im so gratefull for them they like my personality and dont judge me because of how i look and its sonething im so happy about.

10 Likes

That sounds like wonderful news! It’s a great feeling to finally find friends you can really connect to and who accept you for who you are. I’m very happy for you.
Happy Birthday by the way!
I hope the three of you stay friends for a very long time and enjoy lots of everyday adventures together. :blush:

Edit:
I remembered something and wanted to give you a little bit of advice.
Please be careful where you share your age with others online, or personal information in general.

5 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you so much for your wonderful post, I am so pleased that you have these amazing friends, you have them because you deserve them and thats it. Enjoy it, make memories and be happy. I wish you many years of love and joy. Much Love Lisalovesfeathers. x

6 Likes

“As you celebrate your special day I hope you are showered with priceless gifts of love, thoughtfulness, friendships, family, laughter, and good times. These are just a few simple presents that money can’t buy and that you absolutely deserve! Happy Birthday!”

• Carlos Wallace

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so happy for you. Hope you have more memories made with your besties! I hope sunshine fills your days and you get so many more happy moments!

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Hi there @Jay,

I’m so happy to hear that heartwarming, wonderful news (it even made me tear up a little bit). It’s amazing when friends recognize who you are and care for you, and I’m so glad that you’ve built up those relationships.

Thank you for sharing this great news with us, and happy late birthday!

<3 Tuna

6 Likes

Hey Jay,

First off… Happy Birthday! Thank you for coming here and letting us know about your progress! I am so happy to hear that things seem to be going well for you, and your friendships are blooming! Having good, true friends is a blessing in life. I am so happy to hear all of this.

Be well, friend :hrtlovefist:

6 Likes

hi jay,

this post brought such a huge smile to my face - thank you for sharing this incredible progress and how you found such amazing friends! that charm bracelet is a true representation of how there was a point in your life that was incredibly hard, not being surrounded by people you truly love for your birthday, and rising above it all and reaching the point you’re at now. this trio you’re in is the best birthday gift and i’m so glad these friends can show you that you are valued, loved, and appreciated. and hey, happy birthday! i hope this new age is the best one yet, with many fun adventures with your friends and reading good books!

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hey Jay

I am really glad things are going well for you, it’s great you found true friends. Happy belated birthday! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday!!! Oh my gosh I’m so happy to hear that things have been going so well for you.
It’s such a wonderful feeling when we can be ourselves and embrace people who love us for who we are.
I hope you have so many more wonderful experiences like this with your friends.
And sometimes goofing around leads to accidents, but that’s all they are. It sounds like you have real friendship which is such a blessing to have.
This is such a beautiful reminder to keep your head high and wait for those people to come, because they will be the most loyal and wonderful people. They teach us how worthy we are and teach us to appreciate true friends and love.
Thank you for sharing this post

4 Likes

That awesome, embrace those moments they last a lifetime. Just be yourself and don’t stress about the small stuffs. I