I forgive you my best friend

( please don’t comment of this post. My therapist told not to get other in put, I just want to express my thoughts and move past this situation.)

Dear Friend

Things did not end with us, because I could not let go. In someway i destory the memories we had together. Those moments are precious to me, I must keep these moments to myself. Not anyone rained them. It only way to move forward.

However, I’m still hurt with you. Many times it hard to forgive you. The pain can be unbearable at time, voices of self doubt of what we have creep in. I still miss you way to much, and do feel alone now. There are some thing I do disagree with you. Because you are a human like me I can’t condemn you or put you on pedestal. At least you could have given closure. Instead leaving me broken and lost.

But I know you did not mean to hurt me. In a lot of way, we needed to go our separate paths. I would be hurt with you regardless. And in someway, I would not had acted in best of ways.

It was wrong of me talking shit about you on here. Trying make you feel guilty or assuming that you were using me. I was trying get people to hate you or make you looked bad. I want you to be mad at me, so you would not forget me. For that I’m truly sorry.

The one you did for me, is that remind that I’m enough for me. That I may not have been perfect, I was equal fo everyone else. That I have matter, that I’m a skateboarder and a human. You made not be ashamed of my virginity, that it okay for a guy to cry to feel his emotions. That I need not yo beat on myself, to live myself.

Thank you for teaching that for me friend
I will miss you, but I must let go of you.

4 Likes