I got tired of doctors treating me like junkie or

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Sick Boi Ren
I got tired of doctors treating me like junkie or criminal. So I just quit asking for help. Now I sit in silence waiting for the sweet kiss of death to set me free.

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

There are few doctors in my life that treat me as junkie due to my mental health disorder. It’s sad on how doctors don’t believe or listen to their patients about their concerns. The doctors needs to remember that not everyone will comfortable taking drugs. Drugs can be scary because it can impact your health good or bad. It took me many years to find the right psychiatrist doesn’t push me to take unnecessary drugs.

Sometimes my family and friends worry me about taking drugs for mental health. The sad part thing is I might need to take it for the rest of my life. I battled with mental health issues without drugs for more than 10 years in my life. Nothing worked it with me for the end. I don’t want anyone to have my mental health disorder. I never want Bipolar 1 in the first place. I do attend therapy in which helps me but drugs can only control my emotions much smoother.

My experience might be different for Bipolar 1 than others. Without drugs, I won’t sleep for 2-4 months that what happened last year for me. A lack of sleep can dangerous for me. I dropped multiple classes in college due to mania. During mania, I spend more than $5,000-10,000 every two months. My anger was out of control to the point that I lost so many friends & cousins due to emotional instability. I do hallucinate that almost lead to end my life last year. Bipolar 1 is a monster as I explain to many of my closed loved ones.

I never force people to take drugs if they don’t want to. That’s your choice. I’m happy for those that can fight mental health issues without drugs. Doctors should find other ways to treat mental health issues in a safe & healthy way.

@@HeartSupport I’m not depressed because of a chemical imbalance in my head. I’m depressed because life hurts. It hurts to think it hurts to breathe and it hurts to move. Which one of those can I stop doing? The side effects of pain meds aren’t worth the little relief they offer. And nobody is stabbing me again without a fight

Pain is hard to battle with but always don’t be harsh on yourself. I may have an incurable medial condition. Just don’t let that one thing ruin make you depress.