I GRADUATED (coast guard bootcamp)

I graduated bootcamp on the 5th. I remember being so nervous to leave, and believe me there were some absolutely terrifying moments but i did it and im proud of myself. I feel like i finally have a purpose and I genuinely just love life now. This is the happiest i’ve ever been in my life. I remember feeling miserable before i left, coming out of a relationship and having no sense of direction. Bootcamp really helped me become stronger mentally. I enjoy the small things more, i no longer take my family for granted. There are so many things that i just feel improved my quality of life.

2 Likes

Helloo Drinkyamilk7290,

Thank you so much for sharing your good news and progress with us! I’m glad to hear that things have been going well. I proud of your accomplishments and I’m glad that you are proud of them and yourself for achieving them as well. This was really amazing read to! You put in the work, you fought to pursue something for yourself, and you did it! YOU DID IT!!! Congratulations on graduating bootcamp!! :tada: And on all the other positive changes that you are recognizing and attaining for yourself! :confetti_ball: All the best, and I hope things continue to look up and improve for you! :grin: