I have a praise report towards tromboness

Tromboness a little while back i made a post on here when I was at a very low point in my life. I wanted to write this to thank you and show that i appreciate the words of encouragement you gave me. It truly saved my life. I was contemplating on whether or not my life had meaning. Now I have saved a good chunk of change and I have possibly found true love. Thank you sister/brother! P.S. if you dont remember me I had the opioid addiction and went to rehab and have been over a year clean and couldnt figure out how to get past this block in my life. Thank you soooooooo much you are dear to me!!! If you ever need words of encouragement please don’t hesitate to reach out.

4 Likes

I’m so glad that things are starting to look up for you my friend!! Thank you for coming back and sharing how you are doing! That’s really wonderful. I hope that you continue to do well and you find peace and happiness. Much love!

hats off to you for your success! please continue to return here - every one of us is eager to hear from you!

take care!