I have not been right lately my medical issues hav

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: Feeling like you re going through struggles alone
I have not been right lately. My medical issues have taken the best of me. I was doing so well and bouncing back from my medical problems and then the rug just swept me from underneath my feet. I’ll be facing new territory now that I’m losing my job. My daughter and I will be going to our 9th Skillet concert this Friday. I’m not even looking forward to it. What has become of me. Skillet @heartsupport

1 Like

I’m so sorry that things have taken such a turn for you in such a quick amount of time. To feel like you’re finally reaching the surface just to be pulled under again deeper and deeper can feel so hopeless. The uncertainty of the future can be such a source of anxiety and leave us unable to feel any sort of peace.
Throughout all of the struggles you are facing, I want to let you know you do not have to do it alone. You will always be loved here at HeartSupport, but you are also so incredibly and deeply loved by the creator of the Universe who has a plan for you and will protect you.
For you to endure such a difficult medical condition and still take the time to mother your daughter is very admirable. You may look at yourself and feel hopeless or like a failure, but your daughter looks at you and sees her amazing and strong mother who she loves dearly. You deserve to show yourself that same love and kindness.
You are a fighter and I know that you will be able to face this new and unfamiliar territory and come out victorious. These anxieties and feelings of defeat are not the truth. I pray that you will be able to enjoy Skillet to the fullest this Friday and hear the truth in their lyrics that you are more loved and stronger than you could imagine. Keep holding your head high my friend, you are so loved and so brave <3

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your story. We are so glad you are here. Dealing with medical issues can be an exhausting and frustrating experience. Just when you feel like you’ve made progress something happens to make you feel like you’re starting all over again. It can be scary to face the unknown and to keep going. It’s difficult to hold onto hope because just when you feel it’s safe to celebrate or have hope, the darkness seems to take over once again! I’m sorry you are going through this and are at the point where you aren’t looking forward to going to see Skillet. I pray that the music and the time with your daughter lifts your spirits and renews your hope. You are a fighter and despite your setbacks you have pushed on and that’s commendable. Thats often the most difficult thing to do. I’ve been in a very similar situation with a roller coaster ride through medical issues and lost hope. Taking things one day, one moment at a time made it less overwhelming. Through it all you have gained wisdom and are strengthening your resilience. I’m praying for healing and hope!

2 Likes

From runner12: Thank you so much for sharing your story. We are so glad you are here. Dealing with medical issues can be an exhausting and frustrating experience. Just when you feel like you’ve made progress something happens to make you feel like you’re starting all over again. It can be scary to face the unknown and to keep going. It’s difficult to hold onto hope because just when you feel it’s safe to celebrate or have hope, the darkness seems to take over once again! I’m sorry you are going through this and are at the point where you aren’t looking forward to going to see Skillet. I pray that the music and the time with your daughter lifts your spirits and renews your hope. You are a fighter and despite your setbacks you have pushed on and that’s commendable. Thats often the most difficult thing to do. I’ve been in a very similar situation with a roller coaster ride through medical issues and lost hope. Taking things one day, one moment at a time made it less overwhelming. Through it all you have gained wisdom and are strengthening your resilience. I’m praying for healing and hope!

1 Like

@heartsupportwall9 Thank you for replying to my comments. Your words are exactly how I feel. I’m just hoping that going to our 9th Skillet concert and hearing the music and hearing John’s speech will help me get through this. As you can see from my pictures of my Instagram account which I left open for people to look at I’ve had pictures of concerts that my daughter and I go to that bring me joy as a father and daughter experience. Just like you said I hope that it will lick my spirits and renew my hope that God will lead me through the storm and get through it. I will try to take things one day at a time and I will try to keep getting up and keep on fighting. Thank you for your prayers :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

@heartsupportwall9 thank you for replying to my comments. I am lost for words right now. I’m trying to have hope. So much is going on and I thought it had it under control. Life has a sick sense of humor sometimes. I know life has its ups and downs. I normally do not do this, but I needed some encouragement. I bought a picture from Ledgerworks from ETSY.com. it’s called an Anchor of Hope from Jen Ledger. It is in one of my pictures on my Instagram account. Skillet has helped me get through some tough times since I discovered them. No other band has affected me quite like this. I just hope that I can find enjoyment again and overcome my current situation. I love the famous quote that Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa said about life. As an Army veteran I don’t like showing weakness, but this has really taken a toll. I just pray that things will get better and to not give up, and don’t quit. Just get up and keep on fighting everyday and to get through this and pray to God that he will leave me through this storm to the other side​:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

From lu2910: I’m so sorry that things have taken such a turn for you in such a quick amount of time. To feel like you’re finally reaching the surface just to be pulled under again deeper and deeper can feel so hopeless. The uncertainty of the future can be such a source of anxiety and leave us unable to feel any sort of peace.
Throughout all of the struggles you are facing, I want to let you know you do not have to do it alone. You will always be loved here at HeartSupport, but you are also so incredibly and deeply loved by the creator of the Universe who has a plan for you and will protect you.
For you to endure such a difficult medical condition and still take the time to mother your daughter is very admirable. You may look at yourself and feel hopeless or like a failure, but your daughter looks at you and sees her amazing and strong mother who she loves dearly. You deserve to show yourself that same love and kindness.
You are a fighter and I know that you will be able to face this new and unfamiliar territory and come out victorious. These anxieties and feelings of defeat are not the truth. I pray that you will be able to enjoy Skillet to the fullest this Friday and hear the truth in their lyrics that you are more loved and stronger than you could imagine. Keep holding your head high my friend, you are so loved and so brave <

1 Like

@heartsupportwall thank you for your reply and thank you for so much of your support. :heart:

1 Like