I have nothing to live for anymore

I give up. I can’t live with myself at all.

1 Like

Hey. I’ve looked through some of your earlier posts, and it seems like this is something that’s been going on for a while. You feel alone and isolated, and you feel as though you’re not wanted. That feels so horrible. But you’re not alone in this if I can help it. I, just like everyone here, want to support you. You matter. You’re not a burden. You seem like an amazing person who is surrounded by people who make you feel like you’re not worth it. And that’s on them. You deserve better than this, you deserve to live happily, you don’t deserve to be forced to give up on life because of these people. You deserve to be happy, to live happily. You may feel as though you’ll only be happy once you’re gone, but living happily is always a possibility for everyone. There is not a single person in the world who doesn’t have a shot at a happy life, or never is happy. Even if it seems horrible, there are the good moments. You’ll find a way to make more of those happy moments, by surrounding yourself with supportive people and ridding yourself of those who hurt you. I’m sorry this is all over the place, but there’s so much I want to know about you, and I don’t want you to leave after you’ve made all this progress, and after you’ve fought for so long. You’re so brave and strong for continuing to share your feelings here, despite all this pain you’re going through. If you need it, here’s the suicide hotline number (1-800-273-8255), and here’s a website with resources. (Suicidepreventionlifeline.org). Stay safe and stay strong. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey. How is it going? I am so sorry you feel this way. Your life matters and we love you!! Can you please share with us what is going on?

1 Like

Hey @Amaris - I’m thinking of you, and I hope you are safe right now.

You are loved, friend. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.