I have that feeling that my hart is to dark to car

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Jake Luhrs and Therapist React to Snuff (Live) Corey Taylor
I have that feeling that my hart is to dark to care I really do not believe in love anymore because of it

1 Like

Hi Friend
It sounds like you are or have been through a very difficult time that has left you despondent, hurt and maybe even scared and when that happens we do one of two things we fight or we flee.
Is your heart dark or is it in pain because someone has damaged it? do you really not believe in love or has you belief in love been tainted by somone who treated you poorly??
What is so sad is people come into our lives and mess with our heads and hearts and then leave us to pick up the pieces and that can take a long time, just because they don’t care or they can walk away doesnt mean you feel the same, some of us hold on to the feeling from the good times and wish for that feeling back and no it is not fair. But that does not mean that your life of love, compassion, togetherness is over it just might mean its going to take a little time to learn to trust again. I belive that it will happen for you and I know you deserve it to. best wishes to you. Lisa. x

1 Like

@HeartSupport I have trust like really badly I have been taking a vantage of because I am a vary nice person and I just do not know way

Because you are a wonderfully nice person who thinks that if you are good to everyone, they in turn will be the same exact way to you. Wouldn’t that be amazing if it were true?
The saving grace here is it is not a reflection on you, it is a reflection on them. The only fault on your part is trusting to deeply and maybe to fast? but only you know if that is the case, the problem comes when peoples behavior takes you from that to not trusting at all, its a delicate line to find that even keel.
Decide how you want to be treated, decided what you will and will not accept from anyone and stick to it, at first it is very hard to do that, it is easier to talk to others about it to give yourself courage and belief in yourself but once you start doing it you will find it easier and easier and before you know it that is how you will be and others will know it from the start. Once again its about learning the line between letting people know your boundaries and being standoffish but it is doable, it is a new concept and it takes practice and patience. I have faith in you and I wish you luck. x