I-have-the-same-feelings-right-now-its-like-im-not

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/34027
I have the same feelings right now… It’s like I’m not going anywhere… like I don’t have a purpose in life… your music REALLY helps so much :raised_hands::heart: Thank you - Gracias… love you - Rohayhu :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I can relate to the feelings you’re describing. I’m really glad that their music helps you to not feel so alone. Music is very healing for me too. You matter!

2 Likes

Hi friend,

May I ask why you feel like you have no purpose in life?

I think that with a lot of soul finding, and really asking yourself what you’d want in life may help you to find that purpose in life. Everyone has purpose in life, and sometimes we need to do research, even on ourselves, to find where we feel we fit in— and thus work on getting there. I know it’s taken me quite a time to realize I do have purpose, and I’m still working towards what I want to do as a person.

I believe that looking into some self coaching may also help as well. A lot of therapists and counselors will help build your self esteem and aspirations with you!

I hope things go well for you in feature endeavors, friend! Take care, and keep us updated. :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Friend, thank you for your comment, Im sorry you are feeling that way now, sometimes you can just get stuck in a rutt and feel like you cant move forward or back, just sideways but if you hang on in there, talk to friends, or strangers like us, keep your eyes and heart open to new ideas and options fresh paths will open up and you will begin to move forward once again, some paths will lead to not so great things some to wonderous things but they wont be boring or lonely and if you need support along the way you have us. I wish you luck. Lisa x

1 Like

Rohayhu, It’s good to meet you. Being lonely and feeling like you don’t have a purpose seem to go hand in hand, don’t they? If you are busy doing something that reaches outside of you, you feel that purpose. But there is something about sitting with ourself that can make us question everything. The things is that our purpose doesn’t go away when we’re alone or lonely. We may lose touch with it, but it’s still there. The trick is to figure out how to remember that purpose when we’re not actively doing it. I can tell you that you do have purpose, you do have value and you matter. And you are worth the time to work through finding you and your purpose.

1 Like

I can understand, it feels really bad to be stuck in life and not having the sense of any “progress”. I’m sorry you feel like you’re not going anywhere. But that could also be a goal in life, to find something that gives you meaning, that brings you joy and fulfils you. You seem to enjoy music a lot, for example, which I can totally relate to. Do you have any other hobbies or interests that you are passionate about? I believe in you that you can find your way.

2 Likes

@heartsupport Thank you so much to everyone for the words :raised_hands::heart: and I’ll try to change everything to move forwards…! With hope in myself when sometimes I’ve bad days… I just have to make big changes in my life no matter what…!! I wanna say thank you cuz nobody here treat me as a garbage for being latina who have different taste in music :heart::raised_hands::fire: Love you all

1 Like

Rohayhu,

Again we wish you well and are here to support you whenever you need it, you can come to the Heart Support Wall and post when ever you would like, there is not one person here that judges anyone for any reason, we are here to offer love, kindness and support only.
You can use this link to come straight to the wall if you wish. https://forum.heartsupport.com/
Again Best of Luck
Lisa. :green_heart: