I havent been happy in 13 years

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Happy? by Mudvayne
I haven’t been happy in 13 years

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

What is the main reason that you are unhappy? Sometimes I feel sad in certain days too. You can’t be sad for a long time because to me I feel like became a negative person if I’m depressed all the time. Being sad leads me to not be motivated to accomplish things. I hope someday you feel happy in the future. Let me know how I can support you!

Hey friend, I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling this way, especially for such a significant time.

I can’t even begin to fully understand how that affects you day in and day out, but I do get that kind of deep loneliness where it feels like happiness is just something other people talk about. It’s like being in a room full of people and still feeling completely invisible. It’s draining and makes it hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. When you’ve felt like this for so long, it’s easy to believe that things won’t change, which makes everything feel even more hopeless.

I imagine how loney and discouraging it must have been for you. Thank you, so much, for choosing to talk about it right here. Just because how you feel is essential and deserves to be said. You’re not alone in this, even if it feels like it. If you would like to share more about your story and what brought you to feel that way, please know this safe here is space to share. :heart: