I just got to say love your parents while they are

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to How Could You Leave Us by NF
I just got to say, love your parents while they are here. I am 30 years old and in almost the exact same situation as this song. My mom has done hardcore drugs all her life, and has been in jail for pretty much all of mine. She has not passed, but she is now in a jail in Mexico, and I will not see her another day of her life. I have already lost my dad a few years ago to drugs and alcohol. “Why do I feel like I lost something that I never had?” It’s tough man… it’s tough

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I’m so sorry for mother suffering drug addiction and your dad with alcohol & drug addiction. Your parents will always love you even if they suffer with addiction. They also know their addiction is impacting their life too. Someday your mother might able to recognize her addiction problem in the future. I hope your mom is safe in jail at Mexico and it must be scary for her to be in jail at a foreign country. You may feel lost right now in your life but always remain hopeful. Also, you haven’t lost your mom yet. Your mother wants some support and comfort from you.