I just need someone to hug me and tell me that it's okay

it’s been a rough year since my dad got cancer.

whenever i try to love someone in not a romantic way, they always don’t love me back like i do. i just need someone to tell me it’s okay and hug me. but i can’t just easily open up to my school friends since they don’t know me like that. they know me like a person who is open-minded, down to earth, and quiet. what if they think that i’m saying this because i want attention? i don’t want to end up like other people. i don’t want it to be akward. i don’t want any help, well it’s not like that. i just can’t ask for help. i don’t want to know what other people think about me, but at the same time i do. i don’t want them to hate me like i hate my family. i wish i was normal. i wish i had a normal life and a normal family. i wish i had friends who i can open up to. i want my normal life back, before all of this crap happened after i moved here. it’s so hard just thinking that there’s gonna be a tomorrow for me.

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: Moumik Hug Hug GIF - Moumik Hug Hug Taptap - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:====================

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: so many hugs to you.=====

1 Like

thank you so much

From kitkatwrites: It’s gonna be okay.======

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: you are loved.===========

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: Cancer is truly, truly the worst

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: I’m so sorry you’re going through this hell

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: just take it one breath at a time

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: I promise you tomorrow will come

1 Like

:people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

1 Like