I just put this vid into my watch later cause i lo

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Wow, Will Ramos
i just put this vid into my watch later, cause i love seeing people react to lorna shore
wasnt expecting a therapist, but its creepy how fitting it is for me, as i actually wanted to show my therapist the pain remains trilogy(we got through the first part to some degree, and i still want to go through the rest)
seeing to the hellfire through this lense, makes me think its all about “final stage depression”… clawing whispers, begging azrael(the angel of death) to free one from the mortal shell and finally the last breath swallowed by the womb of death. at that point, when absolutely everything for you lies in shatters, you either free yourself from the mortal shell or you survive, crawling through those shatters, becoming one of the strongest minds ever.

for “pain remains”: i never felt so understood when it comes to losing your partner. in my case; suddenly being left multiple times, sometimes with absurd reasons or no reasons, sometimes being ghosted. and multiple times with being betrayed… so the whole pain remains trilogy along i always was “yep, i feel every single moment”

1 Like

It’s so special when music connects so deeply with our personal experiences, and when we can stem personal interpretations from it. Thank you for sharing yours, and taking the time to express how much these resonate with your heart.

It’s beautiful the way you describe this “final stage depression”. This sense of arriving to a place where you can only contemplate ashes and remains of what was - and what could have been. To somehow find comfort and familiarity in it, as if you could get your grip onto something, even if that something hurts… but then comes the painful realization that you have to move away from that place, for your own sake and survival, or it will end up consuming you.

I’ll be a bit cliché, but it certainly gives me this image of being at a crossroad, exhausted, and having no other choice but to make a decision, because immobility would only make you become your own ghost over time… being alive without really existing. It’s so hard to be in that place, but it also holds so much potential for growth and healing. Growing pains, as we call them. Inevitable, rejected with all our heart, but still profoundly needed in order to change and welcome the next season.

My heart also goes out to you as you navigate the pain of loss, and the grief of what could (or should) have been with your partner. It’s so hard to navigate the realms of betrayal. Makes you look back and think about the story you’ve shared, all the signs you wish you could have seen or anticipated, and all the questions left without answers… the worst of all being “why?”. Question marks like these hurt like hell. For what it’s worth, I’m thankful that you can find resonance and understanding through LS’s music. It leaves an echo in us that is so important when wounds make us feel the most isolated. For you’re not alone in what you are going through, and you will stand still after all of it. Stronger than ever.