I-just-recently-discovered-sleep-token-and-love-th - 2049

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Sleep Token - Take Me Back To Eden - Therapist's Reaction
I just recently discovered Sleep Token and love them, not your typical metal band. Anyways, the line “We’ve no idea what we’ve got until we lose it” resonates with me in a slightly unexpected way. To make a very long story short, my very serious girlfriend had left me but, after a little while I realized she was really toxic. Her leaving was probably one of the best things to happen to me.

The line “No amount of love will keep it around if we don’t choose it” depicts this perfectly. She didn’t choose to continue despite my best efforts.
I’m not sure if I’m completely healed yet but for sure better than the months after this happened.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story. I’m glad everything worked out for you in the end.

Healing takes time, but it seems that you have a decent outlook on things. Which I’m sure helps a lot.

Hope you are doing well, and dubs the one that puts in the effort you deserve. - Thrice