I know why I want to die now

Because no one cares about me, I don’t matter and never will, And I just want death. This isn’t a brain chemical inbalance. I just want to die. If I died tomorrow, I’d be so greatful. I just really want to die and waste away from this filth planet.

2 Likes

You now sometimes I feel the same way, that no one really care about me,but you have to keep fighting, better days will come and I know that there are so many people around the world that want to meet you and that will care about you and I know that all the people in this site care about you and dont want to lose you, so dont give up in you. Take care :heart:

1 Like

No point in fighting when you just want to die

1 Like

Dont listen to those thought, maybe now you are in a bad moment that is making to you to think like that. We only live once, there isnt anyone like you out there so you are so special for this world. Life can be hard, sad and so cruel but it can be especial, memorable, magical with so many happy moment so Life is worth to fight, you are worth for you to fight, dont give up❤

1 Like

Hey @Reijak,

I see you. And I’m so glad you posted this.

I don’t know the reasons behind this thought that no one cares. But please, know that we sincerely care about you here. You matter. And this world would only be worse without you. Feel free to talk about what’s going on and let this community help you. You are not alone. Life can be so hard… but we’re all on the same boat and we can help each other as much as we can, right?

I hope you’re doing okay. Hang in there friend. You are loved. :heart:

I’m so sorry that you are having a hard time right now friend. It has been 6 days since you posted this and I just wanted to reach out to you and offer you some love. Check on you. I hope that you are feeling a little better. Know that you matter. And you are always welcome here if you need to talk. Stay strong sweet friend.

• Kitty