I lost my lifelong friend to suicide last summer d

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Hot To Be Me by Ren Ft Chinchilla
I lost my lifelong friend to suicide last summer. Days later I heard this song for the first time and it cracked me to my core. I have been with Ren ever since, he is my mental champion. He translates emotion into words and songs. It takes a very special person to be so in touch with that voice inside, to confront it and speak from that vulnerable place … he never ceases to amaze me. But this song, this one is deeply personal and something I have to prepare myself to hear. That loss is still something I am working through, there is not a day goes by that I don’t think about him. I think this song made me see a part of the pain he was battling … a lot of Ren’s songs give perspective on pain. That guy has been through a lot and I am grateful he is here, making music to help the rest of us…

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, friend. It is such a heartbreak to lose someone who matters so much to you to suicide. I’ve recorded a voice reply to you here: I lost my lifelong friend to suicide last summer d - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport - 2 August 2024 | Loom - but all of this to say: I see you and hear your pain. :heart: