I m 100 percent feeling hopelessness and the funny

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Troubles by Ren
I’m 100 percent feeling hopelessness and the funny this is a can’t afford a therapist even with insurance! Fuck America!

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re feeling so hopeless and that the barriers to accessing mental health care are adding to your frustration. It’s incredibly tough to feel stuck in a situation where even with insurance, therapy remains out of reach. The fact that mental health support is often so expensive and complicated to obtain in America is a significant issue that affects countless individuals. But I’m really glad that you have discovered HeartSupport.

It’s totally understandable to feel angry and let down by the system. Mental health care should be accessible and affordable for everyone, not a luxury or a struggle to obtain. Your feelings of frustration are completely valid, and it’s unfair that you have to experience this.

If there’s anything more you want to share or explore about what you’re going through, I’m here to listen. You’re not, at all, alone in feeling this way, and it’s okay to express your anger and frustration about these systemic problems. Your experiences matter, and I hope there can be some way forward that brings you the support you need.

Man, I’m sorry this has been a struggle you’ve been facing. There’s nothing more frustrating and discouraging but to know that help is available out there except just for you. It feels somehow as if you are not allowed to dream of having a better future and receiving the care you need. That somehow, in the midst of your own struggles and hopelessness, you would be doomed to keep on having to force yourself to push through and survive just as you could. It is fucking upsetting, and I truly wished it was so much easier for you to get the support you need.

I don’t know where you live, and this is of course without dismissing any step you might have taken already - depending on where you live, there might be cheaper or even free options available? Sometimes public services have opportunities to access free therapy but they are usually poorly advertised even on their own websites. At other times, local organizations and non-profits also develop initiatives to provide broader access to therapy to everyone in need. It might not apply for you, but it’s always options that are worth exploring. Sometimes it even requires physically opening some doors in order to get the proper information.

Through it all, please don’t give up on yourself and on the possibility to be supported. There might be alternative programs and support groups that don’t require professional therapy either. It might not be what you want to get, but it could be some solid crutches to use and add to your support system. If anything, we are in this with you right here, and you can also always use this space to share about what’s on your heart. There’s always someone who will listen. You are not alone, friend. :heart: