I’m a retard and nothing more

I fucking can’t do anything right and can’t be fucking adult. It more was go and murder people. I can’t fight this rage and I want punch my head so I can crack my skull like a fucking gutters. I can’t think for myself and think I’m fucking retard. Nothing I can to ever fix myself. I hope for day I can actually commit suicide and end my fucking stupid life.

1 Like

Hey @Metalskater1990,

Let’s be clear : you are not “retarded” at all. You are not stupid. But you are struggling and it makes a huge difference. You are dealing with heavy feelings and thoughts. It’s absolutely unfair that you have to deal with this. But even it your negative thoughts can seem convincing, it’s only lies.

I hear your pain, friend. I know it hurts and I hope you were able to let this energy out of yourself without hurting yourself in any ways. You don’t deserve it. And suicide is not a solution, even if it looks like it sometimes.

I sincerely hope that you’re doing okay right now. I care about you. Please let us know how you’re doing.
Whatever makes you feel like this, we can talk about it and help you to see things differently. Your pain is real. But the possibility to consider the things you’re going through with a different perspective is real too. We’re here for you.

Hold fast. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Micromosk! Happy Hoildays

1 Like

Heya @Metalskater1990 First of all, thank you for writing this.

All of this about what you wrote is NOT true at all and it will NEVER be true. Don’t believe the lies that get told.

You are PERFECT just the way you are. You are LOVED by so much people. YOU are NOT a “Retard”, You are NOT stupid.

This fight is extremely hard and don’t fight it alone. Have people with you that LOVE you and CARE for YOU.

If you need anything, feel free to reach out!

Thank You

Darian H/DarianDaOtter
Twitch Streamer
@DarianHalliday