I’m a worthless idiot

I suck no one loves me I’ll never get anything right my parents hate me my sister slaps and curses at me

English isn’t my first language sorry if it is short

Dude, that’s brutal, Conner…it sucks so bad to feel like the people you live with, the people you expect to love you are completely against you…it’s such an isolating experience…it feels like when you come home, you’re afraid to open the door because ou know everything behind it is going to be pain…that they don’t want you around and will make you feel all of their disgust and contempt…I’m so sorry you’re going through that, friend :\ I want to affirm you though – what they feel about you is not the truth…people only know how to treat others the way they treat themselves…when people are mean to you, it is more a reflection of their own brokenness that yours…you don’t deserve the way they’re treating you, and I hope that you can choose to believe that truth instead of the lie that there’s something wrong with you.

-Nate

1 Like

Thank you nate for the kind hearted message I talked to my parents about how I feel and we are working to make it better about how I feel and my sister is trying to help me through this.

2 Likes