I’m done with being friend with women

I’m done with women….
( I don’t want any advice, I don’t wanna hear my friends did not care for me. I don’t wanna fucking hear it.)

I’m did a men group, also been doing DBT and going to therapy. I’m trying to be a better man. But women still treat me like shit. I’m sorry. Not all women are bad. Believe there a bitch ass men that users too, worst than women. I hate incels ( even I’m ugly virgin guy that never be loved) fuck that red pill bullshit.

But I end a friendship with someone. She like the jerk from Rhode Island pretend to be my friend. But just fucking use me too. Like fine, don’t like me as a person, but don’t fucking use me for Christ shake.

I’m done with being friends with women, all I want was a friendship. Like don’t even wanna think about dating women. But all they tell me is fucking lies. They say all these nice thing that a bullshit.

This jerk said I was a good looking guy, that was a fucking lie. She also said I was a good skater which also a fucking lie. Stop fucking lie.

I know Im ugly peice a shit, and terrible skateboarder. Like what fucking ever. Just don’t be a fake fucking person about it.

3 Likes

I know you don’t want to hear advice or anything, I just wanted to let you know I’m still proud of you and that I’m sorry if today has been extra rough on you x

Hello Metalskater1990,

I’m sorry to hear about all you have been going through in regards to your relationships and friendships with women. I can understand how frustrating and upsetting it is to continuously be lied to. It is both hurtful and disappointing, and it really does make it harder for you to keep putting yourself out there to find the friendships that you wanted. You deserve for people to be honest with you about their intentions, and you deserve to be treated with respect. I’m sorry that has not been the case thus far. But I hope, one day, whenever you feel ready, if you do ever feel ready, that things will go better and you’ll meet nicer people. :white_heart: