I-m-really-happy-that-i-passed-all-the-classes-i-w

From sammmy2000: I’m really happy that I passed all the classes I was anxious about! My parents didn’t show any interest or emotional when I told them! But! Have 3 classes to worry about!

4 Likes

From Rohini_868: oh it is lovely to hear your excitement :slightly_smiling_face: Very proud of you for the efforts! thanks for letting us know!

hope you’re feeling proud of the efforts you put in, and the results!!

From sammmy2000: It’s amazing! I got 92 and 94 in the classes

From Rohini_868: You know what would be really great? If you wrote down how you’re feeling right now, so you can capture these feelings :slightly_smiling_face: those are amazing scores, and it’d be great if you captured this moment to remind yourself that you ARE awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

SO proud of you Sammy. Huge steps taken and goals reached right there! Well done!!

From sammmy2000: Still… had to deal with my mom mostly trying to change my mind about my major and talking how being a chef won’t work if I can’t taste a thing!

From Rohini_868: Keep working hard, keep doing well, and then your performance alone will speak for itself and show her that you’re capable of being a chef even if you cant taste everything.

From sammmy2000: I also passed my worst class math with a 95

From mystrose: wow <@407859663271624705> that’s really awesome! You did so well getting scores in the 90s!!! You know what? Even tho your parents didn’t show interest, your family at Heart Support is very proud of you! I hope this give you confidence and shows you that you are very capable of doing college. You got this <:hrtLegoLove:390927785717137409>

1 Like

From sammmy2000: I pass 6 class with As===

1 Like

From rohini_868: how does that make you feel? make sur to write it down so that you can look back at it. You said you like photography right? then take some fun pics with the grades slip or of the screen to make it a good memory to look back on Celebrate yourself!

From jezlie: Sam! 6 classes! That’s amazing!! Thank you for letting us know. Great job!

From mystrose: Wow!!! That’s really, really great Sam!!! Awesome job!!!

From sammmy2000: Tomorrow is my last test=

From mystrose: I’m sure you’ll ace this one too!

From sammmy2000: It’s English im sure it’s going to be easy

1 Like

Well done Sammy. You’re crushing this!!

Thank you for sharing with us :slight_smile: I’m so sorry that your parents didn’t show much emotion when you told them. I can imagine that must have been quite upsetting. But a massive well done to you though :slight_smile: Concurring what we are anxious about takes a great deal of courage and strength. Congratulations again, please take good care of yourself :blush:

1 Like

From Chat Bavard: Congratulations :clap::partying_face:=======

From sammmy2000: It’s official I passed all my classes