I’m ruining everything

I feel so suicidal nothing is going right …my fiancé probably doesn’t love me anymore i definitely don’t love me anymore and I’m also carrying his child I’m financially unstable I feel like our relationship is comming to an end I have no support from my family honestly when we first met he helped me take my mind off the bad stuff till one day my bad stuff because his bad stuff. Me my family and everything about me pisses him off he’s always stressed and did I mention he’s on deployment he’s in the marine corps overseas fighting for our country and I’m stressing him out even more …this is his first deployment and his first kid and also my first pregnancy …he’s threatened to leave me today and just have us co parent but I’m really not ready to give up our relationship Idek what I would do if we didn’t end up as a family because I want nothing more than for me to give my kid what I never had a stable family with both loving parents but I can’t even get it together I’m failing at thins long distance thing I’m sad all the time because I have to be alone at night and I’m emotional and he always tells me he’s sorry he can’t emotionally support me because it destructs him from his job …he always has to put military before me and it sucks

1 Like

You must hang on.
Your child needs a future, and you. being their mother, must protect them.
If you kills yourself while you are pregnant, that is not just killing yourself, but someone else as well.
To save your child should be top priority.
Ps, I care about you and your child and I am asking you to please, choose life and cling to it.
Even if your Fiance is going out to fight, and is threatening to leave you, you still do have your child.
I think there is more to you than being a burden. You are carrying a baby, that’s a start.
To be carrying this baby is proof that being a burden is not all you are.
If there is nothing you can give your kid, we know there is still one thing, which is existance and life.
Life is what brings a new hope.
To destroy that is to destroy the last bit of hope.
You must keep living, even if it is just enough to bring your child into the world!
Even though it might seem shameful, even if it isn;t You taking care of the child after birth, at least the child would exist! I can’t imagine how horrible it would be to have a fiance that puts military before you, but even that is no reason to kill yourself AND your child. If you feel that suicidal, call somebody for help.
Also, there would still be hope for your child to live and make a difference if you keep living, Even if it just for another month, or another year,
Instead of giving in, you must be strong. You must fight, and use your emotions in that fight.

1 Like

I want to commit suicide

If you feel that way then you need to get help, but I’m sure that’s what everyone says.
How can I make people realise!!??
YOU MATTER!!
I really believe this!!
There is reason for you to be alive.
!f you keep persevering, you have not been a failure.
You are still alive right now. If you were truly meant to be dead, you probably already would be.
All lives matter! You are a sentient person!
I don’t know anything about you other than the fact that you want to get yourself out of this world,
probably to escape pain. But I know you are loved, because I’m pretty sure you are not a mass murderer or anything like that. I am pretty sure that you are not a monster.
I’m glad you came to Heartsupport, because here, there’s people who genuinely want to help you.

@Micro
Can you please help Fatimon49 ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.