I-m-still-dealing-with-the-loss-of-my-mother-grand - 2575

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #2564
I’m still dealing with the loss of my mother, grandma, grandpa, and aunt all in 2014. That year changed me so much. An now dealing with my dad possibly dealing with dementia. Through all this pain I still find hope. Idk how I do it but I try my best. Best of luck to everyone else struggling with their own personal battles.

1 Like

@jusuhf I’m truly sorry for the losses you endured in 2014 - your mother, grandma, grandpa, and aunt. The impact of that year on your life has undoubtedly been profound. It takes immense strength to navigate through so much grief and change.

Having to face the possibility of your dad dealing with dementia adds another layer of difficulty to your journey. Caring for loved ones while coping with your own grief can be an overwhelming challenge.

It’s incredibly inspiring that despite all this pain, you continue to find hope and try to encourage others as well. That shows your strength and huge amount empathy. sending love - taylor

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your heart and the pain of loss here. That much loss in such a short time had to be incredibly painful and truly life changing. I’m sorry that you are now dealing with your dad and the possibility of dementia. That is a struggle all to itself. Please be sure to take good care of you through this journey with your dad. You matter.