I’m tired of existing

I’m so sick of living my life always only getting harder. Homeless while managing a Walmart, most of my belongings were thrown out by my family, having a mental breakdown. My birthday is next week and I don’t see the sense in celebrating my life if all I want is to die

3 Likes

@dampbread - are you thinking of killing yourself?

I highly encourage you to talk to a pro… but I am glad you are reaching out here.

Please know that I see you. I see you struggling. You are not alone.

Much love.

2 Likes

I most definitely am

1 Like

hey @dampbread
you are not alone . Life may get harder but you can always learn. No matter what your age is we always find stuff to learn. Heres the truth your life is precious and you should try to take it step by step . We love you friend and want to see you succeed.

• ashley
    You are human , you have breath in your lungs and you deserve to be alive.
2 Likes

There’s a bible verse, but I forgot which one. It says that God provides for the birds, but the birds don’t reap or sew. But, you are worth so much more to him than a bird, so imagine the things he has in store for you. I know what your going through really, REALLY sucks, but God is so much greater than ANYTHING. All you have to do is make your requests known to God, which is from Philippians 4-6. Tell God that you’re hopeless right now and you need him. He will provide for you. And you are worth celebrating!

1 Like

Hey friend,

I’m so sorry you are hurting and that you have such a heavy weight of anxiety and worry over your head. I’m sorry that things are so hard right now. And I’m sorry that your family threw your things out.

I don’t know all the details of your situation, but your life matters. You matter. I know things aren’t really in the best state right now. Life as we know it has been turned upside down, but we are going to get through this friend. You can get through this.

I know that birthdays and holidays aren’t exactly as we want them right now but that doesn’t take away from the importance of it or of you.

Sending you love my friend. I see you.

hey, fighting bro :frowning: