I mean my life has been rough single mom working 3

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Hot To Be Me by Ren Ft Chinchilla
I mean my life has been rough, single mom working 3 jobs to make it work my half brother and sister leaving before I was 12. My dad passed recently and my 16 year younger brother passing last year… I have a great family 5 Wonderful kids and an amazing wife but no friends and what little I had left is just lost. My wife doesn’t understand and my kids don’t know but it hurts just to be awake most days. I don’t know what to do or where to go. I love ren he has spoken what I cannot for so long. My best friend is still alive but drugs and alcohol took him years ago. I struggle just to survive my life isnt in her head like I am I feel so alone and I trudge on just so my wife and kids are happy and feel even a bit of the happiness and love I felt growing up. I love the USA and what it’s supposed to be but I don’t feel like I belong here anymore, or at all. I just want to be useful and I want everyone to be happy and live better but fuck life hurts. I love you all and know you aren’t alone.

1 Like

We really appreciate you reaching out and sharing your story! You sound like an amazing person who is strong and resilient and cares deeply for others. I’m so sorry for the losses you have experienced . Losing people we love is so painful and can cause us to question so much. I feel your pain and frustration with family not understanding how we are feeling. I personally dealt with bouts of depression that no one could relate to and often didn’t want to acknowledge. I know what you mean by it hurting to be awake. There can be so much swirling in our head that it’s overwhelming and going to sleep seems like the only option that will calm it. You feel things deeply and want others to be ok which can take an emotional toll. I’m praying for strength and healing for you. Please know you are not alone in these feelings and I believe there is hope for you. I was so touched by the way you encouraged others at the end of your comment. You are obviously a caring person and I know your story will touch someone else’s life and remind them we’re in this together! Stay strong! We believe in you!