I messed up

So me and my mom got verbal argument last night after I was emotional unstable I was treated to be kicked out and become homeless again I got stoned to remove my emotions woke up with self harm scars all down my arm my best friend blocked me from all her social medias I FUCKED UP I wanna take back last night I wish i could remember what happen last night but i can’t recall what happen ether then looking at messages Also upset at my friend I though she would understand

@Jaceofspade I’m sorry that you are having such a tough time right now. It sounds like you’ve been having a rough few days. I’m glad you posted here, and I want to tell you that it’s great that you are able to tell when you have made bad decisions. That helps you with the future. Unfortunately you can’t take back the things you’ve done that you regret, but you can use them as a learning experience. If this happens again, remind yourself of what happened the other night. Use it to keep yourself from doing it again, and in the meantime, try to find another outlet, something healthy, that you can use when you argue with your mom and with anyone else. It could be something as “simple” as posting here when you are feeling bad about something.

~Daisy :hearts: