I need help

From bogb2332: honestly idk even know why im doing this, i have been trying to end it all for a while now. i want to talk. i asked for a old admin his discord tag (pprytheplatypus) since talking to him made me feel like i wasnt just another brick in the wall. honestly dont get why my message gets deleted since im looking for advice and this isnt breaking any rules. just help me

Hi Bogb,

I deleted your message previously not to censor you or prevent you to share what’s on your heart of course. However we discourage individual DMs in order to seek or receive support, so we won’t share here discord tags of individuals. The person you are mentioning is also not active in this community anymore.

As you need support, please feel free to share more in this thread here. There will be other community members responding once they can - there always people around here who are willing to listen in these public channels and make sure you feel heard. If you need immediate support or are in a crisis, please make sure to also use local hotlines as much as needed. Your safety matters.

From micro_tato: Hey <@928433925221670912> - checking in on you. How are you doing? :heart:

Hi Bogb, I can relate a lot to the suicidal thoughts you mentioned and the difficulty of finding help. I share my response in this video reply: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom