I posted a few months ago

I posted a few months ago I m very sick and most of my friends family and anyone that said they cared are gone. I’m alone I knew I was before hand but everyone said I was just paranoid now its just me and my own thoughts. I need people to talk to or interact with I know it sounds desperate but its like my last attempt at life before I go im not saying I’ve been an angel but everyone should have someone in the end or there life was just meaningless in 42 years ive done nothing that really just hurts!

2 Likes

hi dustin,
We all need people dustin, you’re not alone. What’s going on with you? Can you share a little of what’s happening?

I have three different cancers find no reason for treatment and am just trying to live out my last days feel abandoned by everyone who said they cared

1 Like

Hey @dustin , @taylor dedicated a song to you on stream!

Hold fast <3

2 Likes

Hey @dustin,

We see you. You’re not alone.

I’d like to encourage you to come hang out with the rest of the community during the live streams and on the Discord server. Those are other ways to connect, more direct ones than the forum, and definitely some other places where love and safety are key words.

It would be really awesome to see you there. If you feel alone in your life right now, please know that you’re part of this online family too, and what you’re going through matters to us. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.