I Prevented Another Pain Attack

The day for yesterday I had an argument with my mom over something trivial and I was stressed out and I couldn’t eat my dinner because I felt a panic attack coming on but I stopped it by praying and closing my eyes and it went away but I still couldn’t eat. My mom apologized the other day and that she was wrong for putting me down and criticizing me because of my long hair and she is trying to be a better person. I told her I cannot have stress and I need to stay stress free. I am trying to be a better person and trying to get my life on track. I told her we need to look after each other, my brothers are not part of our lives and my dad is not part of our lives. She needs to be concerned by more important things than my long hair.

1 Like

That’s awesome that you’ve found something that helped you bounce back from spiraling, man. I’m curious – what was it about her criticizing you that sent you into an almost-panic attack? Might be something worthwhile investigating

1 Like

My mother just complains about everything and she is very closed minded about the world. She still thinks she’s living in the 50s.