I-really-felt-this-last-2-years-have-been-hell-one - 2676

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/41426
I really felt this… last 2 years have been hell. One loss after another.

1 Like

@c.s.hayes Loss is so hard to navigate and when one after another happens the grief just piles. Grief takes it’s time and finding someone you can truly talk to about all of the pain and loss is so important. Please know that you can go to heartsupport.com/supportwall and we are there to listen. Thank you for sharing here.

1 Like

Same here, except that was my 2014-15. Lost my mom and my grandma so close to each other. Still hurts years later, but no matter what waves try and batter us, we’re still here and still standing.

So sorry that you have known multiple losses in such a short amount of time, friend. It’s so hard when it feels like life is just working against you constantly. Forcing you to mourn and grieve over and over, while not having enough time to catch your breath. It feels like being suddenly thrown in the middle of the ocean with no shore in sight, and being forced to learn to swim just on your own. And you can only try to swim, to do your best, but it feels so very deeply unfair to have to feel all of this in the first place. It’s hard to keep swimming when silence seems to be overwhelmingly present around us. When the people we want to talk to the most are not here anymore. My heart goes out to you. :heart: