I-recently-lost-my-wife-and-8-years-ago-one-of-my - 1712

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/38359
I recently lost my wife and 8 years ago one of my sons. This song, your reaction and suggestions on dealing with grief were helpful to me. Thank you

2 Likes

I am truly sorry for the losses you have had, I cannot imagine what you have been and are still going through, grief is a difficult and very personal thing however it is always helpful to hear others ideas, thoughts and experiences of a difficult situation that you, yourself are going through. If you need to talk to please come to the heartsupport wall (if of course you want to) you will always find people there that will hear you and support you. You are not alone friend. Lisa x

Iā€™m so very sorry for the loss of your wife, and truly hope that you have been supported through all of this. It must have been such a heartbreaking journey for you. So very thankful that you are here today, sharing about it, about her, and carrying on her voice into this world. You matter. :heart: