I reported the city attorney

I finally did it after 7 years of being wrongly convicted I was able to have the courage to report the corrupt city attorney to the state bar and made a formal complaint against her. It wasn’t easy but I felt I had to do it because she was evil and wicked and she made the hearing more about her than about the plaintiff she was crazy, racist, misandrist, hispanophobic, bias, unethical, unprofessional and she committed misconduct.

4 Likes

Good for you for stepping up and raising your voice in face of what you’ve seen as being injustice happening. I obviously don’t know the whole story nor would take any position here, but truly want to commend you for the steps you’ve been taking. Accross your different posts, it sounds like you’ve been taking some major steps in order to have your voice heard. It takes a lot of strength to do so. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

I had to do it because my civil rights were violated by that city attorney and she made the hearing about her then about the plaintiff and as a prosecutor they have to maintain impartiality and remain professional and she was the opposite she was a bigot.

Whenever I’ve heard stories of enforcement officials being corrupt, it’s greatly troubled me so if this city attorney you reported was one of them, good for you for standing up for justice and possibly sparring other people their own experience with her misconduct.

1 Like

Absolutely I’m for human rights and I believe nobody is above the law including those who work for the law. I believe it had to be brought to the stare bar and she needs to be properly reprimanded for misconduct.

1 Like

She definitely does. It’s the law and the way the government is that allows them to get away with it in the first place and to me, it seems we can only do so much to express our discontent. We need more people like you to put pressure on them to care about people and justice.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words I started a civil rights organization because of that purpose