I saw this just because i love lorna shore reactio

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Cinematic Emotional Masterpiece by Deathcore Band! - Lorna Shore Pain Remains Therapist's Reaction
I saw this just because i love lorna shore reactions to this masterpiece of a trilogy. But stayed for all the analysis of it. Ive been struggling with my LDR for these past few months, at the point that we havent talked for days or just very short questions and answers, at the point that she told me she doesnt know if we are still a couple anymore. When i ask for a reason i only get distance and this song kinda resembles that in a way that im not losing someone from passing but i am because of distance building up between and is a really tearing feeling :broken_heart: Thank you for that insight on this song and hopefully you see the remaining 2 parts. it gets way more emotional and shows the different stages of grief

1 Like

Oh friend, I’m so very sorry that you’ve been experiencing this subtle, somehow silent, but very real and present type of loss. It is absolutely heartbreaking to be in a relationship and at the same time seeing this emotional distance that becomes more and more present, that gets in the way of the possibility to express your love and feeling loved in return. You pour your entire self in a relationship then there are obstacles at play that build up all of these walls. It’s hard to feel like you can’t control any of it, and that you’re somehow losing your own presence in the relationship. It’s like you are forced to somehow witness something you don’t want to happen, and compose with this feeling of not having the possibility to reverse that tendency.

I was myself in a long distance relationship at first, with someone who has been now my partner for about 13 yrs. The first 3 years, we were living in separate countries and there were definitely times when it was challenging to cope with the distance. Somehow, when you feel like the other person is fading away emotionally, it becomes even more difficult to not be with them physically. It feels as if an opportunity to work on the possible issues together is completely missing and removed from you. Because of its nature, it is the kind of relationship that definitely forces us to let go more often, and deal with our uncertainties/fears/doubts sometimes more individually. It’s this constant dynamic between distance and closeness, which can be difficult to bear at times. For what it’s worth though, it is absolutely possible to overcome these hurdles - even if sometimes it requires for one of the person in the relationship to take some distance and time to figure things out.

I hope that, with time, your partner will see in you someone safe that they can come back to when they would feel more ready to talk. But even more, I hope you can find peace in the process, no matter the outcomes of this situation could be. A huge part of relationship building is also about communicating, and if one doesn’t want to work on it, it cannot be forced either. There’s no doubt that you have been manifesting to your partner that you care about them and would like to improve this situation. May they be willing to do it as well, and for you both to find some closure in times to come. What you are experiencing is indeed very painful, and you deserve peace.

1 Like

@HeartSupport - Mental Health Community yea, i dont know how to describe it. She doesnt talk about her feelings so i cant really understand what is going on. And when i show at least my emotional support for her in bad situations i only get “dont worry about me” or " i can handle myself alone". I want to give her distance to think and process her emotions but im pretty sure its beyond the point of no return. Thank you so much for your kind words and god bless :heart:

1 Like

Yes, it’s so hard when the person in front of you doesn’t seem to be willing to open up. On your end you want to help because you deeply care, knowing at the same time that it can’t work if the help is not welcomed. You can express things the safest/caring way, you can try to show the example, but the decision of opening up remains their own at the end of the day. It sounds like you really have been displaying and expressing the care she needs, but she may have struggles she still has a hard time to talk about - even if it’s “just” the very act of letting someone in when she feels vulnerable. You are a caring, supportive partner regardless. I’m sorry that this may leave to an end - it hurts especially when it’s not something you can change directly. It sounds that you’ve been doing your best though, and that is truly beautiful, as well as worth being acknowledged. You have been doing what is in your control, and hopefully there could be some peace to find for you in this thought, little by little. Wishing you all the best, friend. :heart:

@HeartSupport - Mental Health Community Thank you! My best wishes to you as well and to all that help others with their struggles :heart:

1 Like