I still can’t get over you

:triangular_flag_on_post: Staff note: Once posted in the “Venting” category, this topic will be automatically closed after 1 minute.
:heart: If you’d like to receive replies and support from other community members, select the “Support” category.

Dear friend

I understand things were not perfect between us, but I felt betrayed when your not there when my aunt pass away. I would move mountains for you and spill my gut outs for you. But you never care about me as a person. You left me alone and broken. I guess I never meant anything to you.

I don’t understand people like you at all, you got so many friends, I guess it doesn’t matter. You always have people to hang around with you. You never understand what true friendship is, or maybe you don’t like because I’m autistic and that you see me less than human.

You probably watch me die and would laugh at my suffer. I could kill myself and you would not care. I never matter shit to you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.