I struggle with adhd and autism which my family di

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: All 27 Slipknot music videos say 1 thing…and it’s not what you expect
I struggle with adhd and autism, which my family did not and doesn’t understand.

Ever since i was a little kid i have had outbursts that got me punishment from everyone around me, and it only made the situation worse. I was bullied, and kicked out of school.

In my early teens, my mother shipped me across the ocean to live with my dad because she didn’t want me around her anymore. There i continued to be bullied for being different, and all friends i managed to make left me.

Late teens, I moved back to my mother’s, starting from 0 again, and soon after she kicked me out again, after a fight.

It’s been more than 8 years and i haven’t been able to build a stable life for myself.

I have a partner, and friends, but every day is plagued by fear that they will leave or hate me too.

I don’t know how many more times i can start from 0.

1 Like

Hey friend, I did a video reply to your comment here (~7m): Video reply: I struggle with adhd and autism | Loom

Thank you for sharing - I can definitely relate.

-nate, heartsupport staff

1 Like