I stumbled across your videos while listening to s

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: All 27 Slipknot music videos say 1 thing…and it’s not what you expect
I stumbled across your videos while listening to slipknot about a month ago. I feel the exact pain that you’re feeling. I feel like I been pouring so much of myself into everyone else trying to take care of everyone, to the point where I didn’t care an ounce for myself. Just to be told to kick rocks and be sent off and now feeling like I have no one except myself. Not knowing that trying to love yourself is more important then I ever knew. I struggle everyday with depression and anxiety and feeling like I just don’t belong. When Cory says “I haven’t smiled in years” in Solway Firth made me really ponder and think when’s the last time I actually had a real smile and felt happy and I couldn’t remember. I haven’t cried in years, I haven’t smiled in years, I haven’t felt a true belonging in all my life and always felt like the outcast. Many years ago growing up in school I moved ALOT and was never able to hold any set of friends so anytime I went to a new school I would try to fit in and it seemed like I was giving my all just for people to love me and accept me just a little.
Slipknot has helped me through so much and to be honest idk if I would still be here if it wasn’t for them. Thank you Slipknot for everything you have done for the metal community and thanks for this awesome video. :black_heart:

1 Like

Hey friend thanks so much for the detailed window into your life and heart. I can relate to a lot of it and wanted to do a video reply here: Video reply: I stumbled across your videos while listening | Loom

-nate, heartsupport staff