I swear this must be a sign i ve been going throug

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/34079
I swear this must be a sign. I’ve been going through so much it’s not even funny. My job requires me to have such a big shield and an even bigger one since I just had my son. Being in the military and being alone to do everything for my son has been so hard. I’ve spent countless nights crying and trying to hold it all together, but as my depression gets worse it’s even harder to hold it together. When he finally lays down to sleep I have to play music just so I can calm down because the pain is becoming so unbearable. I feel like I’ve lost myself.

2 Likes

I’m sorry things are so hard for you now. Is there some kind of therapy or emotional support available through the military? You deserve to receive support.

Hey friend :heart:

I’m truly touched by your openness and honesty in sharing your feelings. It takes immense strength to carry the weight of your responsibilities, especially being in the military and a parent. Your dedication to your job and your son is admirable, but it’s essential to acknowledge the toll it can take on your mental and emotional well-being.

It’s entirely normal to feel overwhelmed at times, and it’s okay to ask for help and support. Your feelings of depression are real, and they deserve attention and care. Please consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support network within the military for guidance and assistance. You don’t have to face this journey alone.

Remember that seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness, and it can help you regain your sense of self and find healthier ways to cope with the challenges life throws at you. You are not alone in this, and there are people who genuinely care about your well-being. Keep holding on, and with the right support, you can overcome these difficulties and find a brighter path ahead.

I hope this is helpful :green_heart:

1 Like