I think my friends hate ne

From kitkatwrites: i have to beg them to talk to me. im so tired of feeling alone.

2 Likes

From landennsykes: Feel the exact same way==

I’m so sorry that your friends aren’t talking with you and that you’re feeling like you have to beg them to communicate. Has there been a moment for you to ask them what it is that is preventing them from spending time with you or talking to you?

I understand that it feels like sometimes when people stop making time for us that it must be something we’ve done wrong, and it’s worrisome to wonder what it is that has caused this first and unbalance in the friendship.

I can also understand how you feel so lonely, it’s isolating and it affects your mental health.
It can be important to ensure that loneliness is addressed in a healthy way. I know at times when I’m isolated I think about certain things that aren’t always the healthiest and it leaves me feeling so very down.
This may be an opportunity to find what you enjoy doing, it could be reigniting a hobby or finding a new one. It could be reconnecting with family or friends from the past. Or like in this case engage with an online community!

We have general chat categories on the direct forum site and it can be fun to engage people in topics and find out their interests and talents.

The important thing to remind yourself is that this isn’t about your worth or value.