I tried to kill myself the other day i put on my s

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Solway Firth by Slipknot
I tried to kill myself the other day. I put on my slipknot playlist and not long for this world came on. It makes me cry every time. It saved me for now but I’m so tired of being in pain. I’m over being alone. I have nothing bive lost or pushed away everyone so I don’t hurt again. Now I just hurt

3 Likes

I’m sorry you are experiencing the pain you are currently having. I am however happy that music gave you an outlet to help you survive for now. It might not be much, but if you ever are feeling too alone and need to let anything out, we got you at HeartSupport. Feel free to share more if you want/need, regardless of what it is. You are welcome here, you are enough, and you deserve to not be alone. <3

1 Like

Hey friend. I’m so glad you stayed. Music was one of the main reasons I stayed as well. I know what it feels like to be in that place where the voices in your mind are telling you to just give up. That the only way to end the pain is to end your existance. I’ve been there too. The truth is those voices are lies. It sounds like music helps you break out of those beliefs and those voices and that’s a great way to cope. Reaching out for help like you did here is another great step. You are starting to take steps toward healing, and it might not happen as fast as you would like it to, but it IS happening and it will continue to happen as you reach out for support. I know that you mention that you’ve pushed a lot of people away, and that makes sense. It can be scary to be close to people. My encouragement is if there is ANYONE in your life that you feel connected to or tha tyou feel might be willing to hear you out, reach out to them. You can also apply to our mentorship program at HeartSupport and you’ll receive a free mentor for a year to help you work through this. The point is you’re not alone! And you don’t have to do this alone <3

1 Like

Thank you for being here, friend, and for sharing this vulnerable part of your soul. It’s so important to open these doors when we need it, especially during times when we feel like there’s no hope in sight anymore. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing us here to be by your side while you are processing/navigating these deep emotions. It is a humble and special privilege to have the possibility to connect with you, to get to know you and hear about how you’ve been doing lately. Really.

This hurt that you feel and the exhaustion that come with it are absolutely valid and understandable. Personally, there are times when I’ve sinked so deeply that I wouldn’t see any other - or better - way around that ending myself. It’s hard to be in this position of craving for joy and beauty yet not seeing any good path to walk on. It’s so brutal to be in a place of raw pain that the world and people around us don’t seem to understand, or even see in the first place. Rest assured that we see you here, and what you’ve described, the way you feel, don’t have to become the end of your world, of you. There is more to this life, and more to see beyond this mountain of pain, even if it’s hard to see it right now. I hope you will keep choosing life and choosing yourself, because you matter so very much my friend. Your presence in this world makes a real difference, and there is so much more beauty ahead of you to uncover, follow and embrace. I’m rooting for you from here. :heart: