I tried to kill myself the other day i put on my s

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Solway Firth by Slipknot
I tried to kill myself the other day. I put on my slipknot playlist and not long for this world came on. It makes me cry every time. It saved me for now but I’m so tired of being in pain. I’m over being alone. I have nothing bive lost or pushed away everyone so I don’t hurt again. Now I just hurt

3 Likes

I’m sorry you are experiencing the pain you are currently having. I am however happy that music gave you an outlet to help you survive for now. It might not be much, but if you ever are feeling too alone and need to let anything out, we got you at HeartSupport. Feel free to share more if you want/need, regardless of what it is. You are welcome here, you are enough, and you deserve to not be alone. <3

1 Like

Hey friend. I’m so glad you stayed. Music was one of the main reasons I stayed as well. I know what it feels like to be in that place where the voices in your mind are telling you to just give up. That the only way to end the pain is to end your existance. I’ve been there too. The truth is those voices are lies. It sounds like music helps you break out of those beliefs and those voices and that’s a great way to cope. Reaching out for help like you did here is another great step. You are starting to take steps toward healing, and it might not happen as fast as you would like it to, but it IS happening and it will continue to happen as you reach out for support. I know that you mention that you’ve pushed a lot of people away, and that makes sense. It can be scary to be close to people. My encouragement is if there is ANYONE in your life that you feel connected to or tha tyou feel might be willing to hear you out, reach out to them. You can also apply to our mentorship program at HeartSupport and you’ll receive a free mentor for a year to help you work through this. The point is you’re not alone! And you don’t have to do this alone <3