I understand every feeling that this song brings b

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: BMTH - Can You Feel My Heart - Therapist Reacts
I understand every feeling that this song brings. But yes, it is the only option. Not to live another day its better than pass years living a hell on earth.

2 Likes

Sometimes living through hell, is what can bring someone to see/appreciate the qualities of heaven. I believe if any one person survives long enough, they CAN find the other side. <3

Hey there, I can relate a lot to what you’re sharing here, and I wanted to do a video reply to you:

I also mention an interview with Austin Carlile in my video, and that link is here:

Lastly, I want to mention that HeartSupport has a completely free mentorship program, where you can have someone who will spend a year with you to support you in your mental health. It’s wonderful, the mentors are trained and passionate, and it doesn’t cost you anything. If you want to check it out, to have someone journey through this low season with you, check it out here: BTS Mentorship Program | HeartSupport

Personally, my life has been changed through mentorship. I’ve been mentored 4 different times, and had 5 different therapists, and having these people who choose to invest in my life, to meet with me regularly, to listen to my struggles, to accept me - saying “yes” to those relationships were some of the best decisions I made in my life.

Thanks again for sharing, friend <3

-nate

1 Like