I-ve-been-struggling-with-the-loss-of-my-brother-j - 2629

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #2564
I’ve been struggling with the loss of my brother Josh Ruff, He was only 27 years old. He was in a bands called Hayden Oh My, Ghxsts, and @northavenueofficial. He brought the local music scene together here in San Antonio and brought so much loveable vibes to bring everyone together. He said this on stage we all have to make connections because we all shouldn’t feel alone look around this venue talk to someone next to you and make new friends we all are here for each other.:heart:

1 Like

Oh friend. I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s clear that he had an incredible impact on the local music scene in San Antonio and brought people together in a beautiful way. His words on stage about making connections and supporting one another are truly inspiring. Losing someone so close to you and so young can feel incredibly overwhelming and bring up a wide range of emotions. I hope you are able to continue sharing about him, and also carrying on his impact by being a welcoming open person. I hope you have a community around you to support you and help you as you navigate this tough time. Sending you love as you continue to heal